Can you believe it?
It’s already a few days to end 2018!
How time flies!
At the beginning of the year, we all made resolution of what to achieve in 2018. With only a few days to go, it’s time for a personal inventory check…
You’re here because you want to learn online – or to start an online business. So, how are you doing?
What’s doing well? What’s not doing well?
Now, I know just asking you this, especially if it feels like you are falling behind on your dreams, won’t feel good… You might even be thinking:
“Why do I need to do that? What do you know about my year”?
Well, what if I told you that you can start 2019 off right, with understanding where you are. So you know where you are going…
Well, here’s what I did.
At MH B-School, we created 4 products – a transformational product – Your Online School Built in 100 days – for experienced professionals; and three mini courses –The 6-stage process on how to become an online school owner; a Work plan on how to setup your own quality assurance programme; and Feel empowered going into the second chapter of your life, the smart way.
And I didn’t even have to sacrifice my personal life and my passion for public speaking.
Here’s what else I did this year: I made high level presentations at several master classes with a cross session of managers in corporate Nigeria, including
- I spoke at a small mastermind event on productive habits with a cross session of the management team of a recognized bank brand in Nigeria at the Native Kitchen, in Victoria Island, Lagos. And I got asked a very interesting question, time and again “how do I know my purpose, and to build my true productive habits to fulfill my purpose?” In an informal setting framework, we actually masterminded and got to know each other.
- I will never forget the session with the executives and managers of a foremost Insurance company in Nigeria, at a corporate weekend in Victoria Island Lagos. Truly and engaging experience… for all those present
- Another big one. I also spoke at a Strategy retreat for management and executives of a leading travelling service company, on the Dynamics of Leadership, at Lacampine Tropicana, Lekki Free Trade Zone. I still remember the effective participation of managers at the breakout session. In one entry, a group compared ME (facilitator) to one of their managers, with widespread agreement from others! It was wow!
- Plus, powerful papers and speeches at ‘Morning Due’ for my Church community, among others:
Why am I sharing this?
Because, this year I focused on my online business school. I mean, I created 4 new online courses. ..
…yet I still had a lot of fun, offline.
And I’d like to take you behind the scenes to show you how I did it – I’ll reveal everything – how I turned my experience into an online school business, including:
- How to find a profitable idea
- How to discover your target audience
- How to build your online presence – your business website, your online school platform and your first online course
- And how to launch your online school business, and drive traffic to your course
And much more.
But for now, I’m curious: how are you doing?
You can send me a note, or reply to this email.
All My Regards